If you want to quickly sell your time share, you need to make it stand out. Here are some tips to sell your time share.
* List your timeshare for free. Craiglist is becoming increasingly well-known for effective and free advertising. Also find real-estate websites to help you find buyers who are interested with your timeshare.
* Make sure you have an accurate description of your timeshare with real photographs. If the listing is not accurate, people will think that you are a fraud or a scam.
* Pay an agent who collects a fee once your timeshare is sold. Don’t waste your time and money by hiring a shady timeshare trader who will not represent you properly.
* And most of all make sure your property value is up-to-date.
* Determine the right price for your property by getting a current market value for your timeshare by filling out a quick online form, which asks for your contact information and the resort’s name.